Organization Pass Certificates are:
- Certificates issued to an organization that allows the organization to digitally sign documents and encrypt documents
- Organization Pass certificates may be used with bulk signing applications
When will you purchase an Organization Pass Certificate?:
- When you want to provide proof that the information contained in the electronic document originated with the signing organization and that the document has not been altered,
- When you want to allow secure electronic document workflows to replace tedious, paper-based processes.
- When you want to bulk sign documents using your own applications and systems.
- When you require your organization name to appear prominently as the subject of the certificate and in the electronic signatures generated with the certificate.
Features of an
Organization Pass Certificate?
|Proves email ownership
|Suitable for bulk electronic signature
|Adobe AATL compliant
|Your Organization’s Validated Name
|Most certificates issued in 24 hours
|Key length in bits (RSA/ECC)
|Most browsers and mobile devices
|Security Trust Seal
|protected by TrustFactory
Please contact us at email@example.com for further details and pricing.