Personal Pass Premium Certificates are:
- Certificates with with the highest level of assurance using face-to-face validation
When will you purchase an Personal Pass Premium Certificate?:
- When you want to sign an electronic document and you require the recipient to have the highest level of assurance as to your identity
- When you require your electronic signature to have the same legal standing as a handwritten signature under South African law
Advanced Electronic Signature
- South African Accreditation Authority (SAAA) accredited for Advanced Electronic Signature (AES) in compliance with the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act No. 25 of 2002 and the Accreditation Regulations of 2007.
- AES signatures have the same legal standing under South African law as handwritten signatures.
- Supercharge your electronic (paperless) workflows and document management with the peace of mind that your electronic signatures can be implicitly relied upon for their legal recognition across a wide variety of use cases.
- Saves you time and cost whilst improving your security.
Features of a
Personal Pass Premium Certificate?
|Proves email ownership||ico|
|Suitable for email security||ico|
|Suitable for electronic signature||ico|
|Adobe AATL compliant||ico|
|Accredited AES under ECT Act||ico|
|Assurance Level||Strong Identity Validation|
|Issuance time||Most certificates issued in 24 hours|
|Key length in bits (RSA/ECC)||2048/256|
|Compatibility||Most browsers and mobile devices|
|Most S/MIME capable email clients|
|Security Trust Seal||protected by TrustFactory|