- SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Unlimited 24/7 security support
- Unlimited free reissues
- Protects unlimited servers
- Displays a Security Seal on your site
- Boost Google search ranking
All SSL sessions begin with an exchange of messages called the SSL handshake.
The padlock simply represents the fact that:
Through the established secure channel, the client and the server use the session keys:
Digital signatures are the digital version of the traditional, legal signature on a paper document.
As with a legal signature, digital signatures provide the following security capabilities:
Encryption is a method to exchange information such that it cannot be read or understood until it is changed back into a readable and understandable form.
Message encryption provides two specific security services: