Organisation Validated SSL Certificates:
- Require more validation than DV certificates, but provide more trust.
- Are certificates where the Certificate Authority will verify the actual business that is applying for the certificate.
- Are used by corporations, governments and other entities that want to provide an extra layer of confidence to their visitors.
When will you purchase an Organisation Validated SSL Certificate? :
- If you have an informational website, an OV SSL certificate will boost the credibility of your business by confirming authenticity
- where you need to assure your visitors that both the website and the company are reputable by having the organisation’s name on the certificate
- they display a padlock in the visitor’s address bar thus letting them know it is safe to submit sensitive information on your website
Features of a Trust Factory Organisation Validated
|Proves domain ownership||ico|
|Padlock in browser address bar||ico|
|Assurance Level||Strong Organization Validation|
|Contact’s Name and Title||ico|
|Issuance time||Most certificates issued in 1 day|
|SAN||SANs for owa, mail and autodiscover subdomains included|
|Key length in bits (RSA/ECC)||2048/256|
|Boosts Google Rankings||a|
|Compatibility||Most browsers and mobile devices|
|Security Trust Seal||protected by TrustFactory|